Jewish Free Loan is dedicated to helping Jewish Arizonans navigate numerous life experiences without the worry or burden of compounding interest. We offer a variety of interest-free loans; the majority of which are not dependent upon the income level of the borrower.
There are many places people can turn for assistance with basic needs when disaster strikes or emergency situations occur. Food banks, shelters, free clinics and other social service agencies provide safety net services, referrals and material items, BUT where do Jewish Arizonans turn for financial resources to help with…
- Avoiding eviction
- Paying for expensive medical/dental procedures
- Accessing educational programs that will lead to a stable financial future
- Starting or growing a family through adoption or invitro-fertilization treatments
- Offering their children Jewish preschool, day school and summer camp experiences to lay the foundation for a life-long love of Judaism
- Providing a loved one with a Jewish burial
or simply to navigate the often unforeseen expenses of the many challenges and opportunities life throws our way?
The answer is Jewish Free Loan.
We have interest-free loans available for these needs and more.
The minimum requirements to be considered a qualified applicant are:
- 18 years-of-age
- Arizona Resident – If you live in another state, please visit the International Association of Jewish Free Loans’ website to find the free loan nearest you.
- Member of the Jewish community
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, we encourage you to submit an application. Let us work with you to find the interest-free loan that will best meet your needs. You can access loan application materials on the right-hand side of this page.
To view our privacy notice, please click here.
For more information about our Student Loans, please click here.
For more information, or if you have questions about our application process, please contact the JFL office at (602) 230-7983 or [email protected].